Modified on 2008/03/07 22:51 by Administrator — Categorized as: Policies
So, what happens if you need to return some flooring?
1AFlooring.com wants to educate the consumer and field all questions before the purchase so we get it right the first time. If you have any questions from measuring rooms size to calculating waste, please contact us at email@example.com before purchasing your flooring. At 1AFlooring.com we’re dedicated to handling returns as quickly and painless as possible.
Here are our policies on returns:
· We do not accept returns on accessories such as trim, molding, underlay, glue etc.
· We only allow returns on full cartons. Contents of the carton must be returned in full with original packaging, unopened with factory seals.
· On most products we only accept returns of 3 or more cartons.
· We must be notified within the first 15 days to receive an RA (Return Authorization). Any merchandise returned without the proper authorization number provided by 1AFlooring.com will be refused The return carrier will charge you return freight.
· The consumer is responsible for return shipping charges. 1AFlooring.com can assist in arranging a return, but we are not responsible.
· In most cases, there is a 25% restocking charge.
· All dispute will be settled according to MA law.
Here’s the procedure for returning flooring to 1AFlooring.com:
1. Contact us at www.1aflooring.com/contactus.aspx
2. We will issue an RA (Return Authorization) number along with a shipping address for products to be returned.
3. You are then responsible for shipping the flooring to the return address.
4. Once the flooring has been returned, examined, inspected and restocked at our warehouse (this may mean back to the supplier’s warehouse) we will credit the return.
1 month or less from purchase - 25% restock fee
Between 1 and 2 months from purchase - 50% restock fee
We do not accept returns more than 2 months old
As always, we’re here to help so contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org